Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Way We Move

I was at church one day and saw a man walking with daughter. The odd thing was that he was showing her how to walk with heels. This man was short and he had a tall daughter, who was maybe 16-18. He was actually moving his hips and telling her how to move in her heels. He did it with such ferver and passion that he kind of made me want to move that way as well. I think he showed her like a couple of moves. It was hilarious.

I loving walking in the streets. One of the things I miss the most. I love to watch other people move and interact with each other. Its fun making fun of the people just walking. 

Women. Crazy sometimes. Just the way they walk can drive a man insane. I understand the father teaching his daughter. It seems that many women dont know have a good walk in their heels. A good high heel walk is a sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment