Friday, October 15, 2010

Vulnerability


So the other day . I was at a restaurant and I had to go to the bathroom. I had to take a number two. I am sitting there and I hear someone trying to open the door, but it is locked. I am pretty quick in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. But another guy wiggles the handle, and he kinda pushes hard and opens the door. He sees me, but there is that pause. He looks at me and I look at him. Our eyes meet. Freaking awkward moment. Worst thing was that some highschool kids were behind him. They just are laughing and I can hear them while I still am in the bathroom.



He caught me at a very vulnerable moment. I was wondering, what other times I have been very vulnerable. My dad left me at the age of four. I probably have only seen him a number of times after that. I think like 10 give or take.But I think when I was a teenager or a tween as kids would say. My dad calls me out of the blue. He says he wants to meet up with me. At that time, I was done with this guy. I haven't talk to him in a very long time maybe 5-6 years. I was very angry, confused and a little irked at the same point. I remember just crying. I was so out of control with my crying. I dont think I have ever cried like that again. Im not the type of person who is ashamed of crying or anything. I think that might have been one of my most vulnerable moments in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment