Tuesday, November 2, 2010

UGGS

In college, the whole Ugg trend was starting up. I went shopping with a girl and they wanted to buy Uggs. I started to feel the liniing. I put my hand in it and it felt so warm and comfortable. I felt like my hand just woke up in a winters day and didnt want to get out of bed because it was so damn comfortable.

From that moment, I wanted to get myself a pair of Uggs. The problem is that it is not socially acceptable for a man to wear Uggs. Matter of fact, it seems pretty gay. If I saw myself wearing them , I might make fun of myself. Then, the movie I Love You Man came along. One of the actors, Jason Segel, is wearing Uggs with some shorts. Pretty Crazy. Then my friend in Korea tells me that guys are wearing it there. All the signs were pointing for me to buy them. I went on the website and everything, but couldnt do it.

My friend sent me a facebook invite. It was International Uggs day in November something. Temptation comes around again.




Song of the week
Black and Yellow- Wiz Khalifa (Pittsburgh)
Everything I do I do BIG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment