Monday, February 4, 2013

Thoughts for the week 2/3

This week is a week where I felt lots of love from many friends. Life really can't get better than knowing that many people love you.

Prayer is becoming more essential in my life.

Stop thinking the world is just filled with bad things. Sure there are bad things, but people are trying to change it slowly. Start helping!!

It must take lots of people's hair to make Beyonce's hair.

Beyonce put a great show on. Destiny Child's reunion was awesome. Its weird that out of all the men, I was the most excited for Beyonce. Whatever shes sexy and talented. Kelly Rowland is still great looking and definitely getting me motivated. Her skin looks so nice I just want to rub my face on her legs.

Fast and Furious 6 looks ok. But a 6th one seems like its too much..... Ill still watch it.

The more you love God; the more you will love yourself and the more you love yourself you will love people more. When you love people, people will love you back and you will appreciate God's goodness and grace more and more.

I've been more positive this year.

2chainz- "She had a big booty so I called her Big Booty". I feel like he needs to come up with a better nick name than that. Although I knew a girl who had big eyes and I called her Big Eyes.

Kate Upton thought: She is still sexy.

Why do people care if people are in the illuminate?

Women need to know that they are better than what they think they are in their own minds.

People in America treat dogs too well. They are your pets. Stop making them the masters.

Never come out to Techno music when you are fighting, bc you will get knocked the F' out. (Overeem)

Frankie Edgar is one tough Mother F'er. Jersey stand up.

I learned the difference between a macaroon and macaron.

Eating at girly places is nice once in a while.

God put the song Little By Little on my heart this week. I will make a post about this later.

God hit me with some grace this week too. Smacked me in the face.

Richard Gere is an underrated actor. Arbitrage is a good movie, check it out.

Songs of the Week- Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, First Cut is the Deepest by Cat Stevens, How Great by David Crowder

A girls cuteness can just change up your day.

Homemade stuff is not always good....I'd rather have little Chinese kids make my stuff sometimes.

Power outage in the SuperBowl Theories: Beyonce, Bane and Katrina (too soon to the guy who said it).

I realized I need to dress a little more grown man at someplace. Im also learning to be more of a gentleman but the shek side of me doesn't want to.

Fashion thought of the week: I want to get this checkered jacket this one guy had but I think Im too fat for it....nah I know I am.

Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan are gonna get paid.

Ray Lewis might have played his worst game in the SuperBowl.

Is it weird that I want to touch Ed Reeds beard?

Sixers suck. I cant wait til the draft or when Bynum comes to the team.

Jennifer Hudson looked damn good.

If I lost weight, would my head look too big for my body??????

Sundried Sumatra Coffee is excellent

Saw an Old asian guy with slacks and dress shoes just working out. Stop it sir it weird, but hes old so he can do whatever he wants.

Fighting, chicken wings and beer is an ultimate guys night.

If I were old, I do whatever I want to .

Watching people talk is interesting. Im picking more things up.

I had to put a cap on how many women friends I have. No more. New women who want to be my friend have to either date me or hit the road. But women have good perspectives on things I never think about.

I hope I like my future girlfriend's friends because that could be years of sadness.

Lyrics of the week: We all need faith cause the world keep changing/ Let go of the illusion start some restraining- Nas World is an addiction

Throwback moment: Imma let you finish, But Beyonce had one of the best Videos of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment