Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Door-to-Door

Sometimes stuff just works out better if you seem like you dont give a crap. I think that I've been at so many job interviews that I just didn't care as much as I use to. Don't get me wrong to some extent I cared, but it wasn't going to end my world if I didn't get it. I think I perform much better that way. I use to be a sales guy and I went door to door, toughest job in the world. But it did teach me a lot. I learned not to care and that every customer was a good thing but not the most important thing. It taught me how to move on quickly. It taught me to give my best shot everytime. Come up with new strategies and take the brakes necessary to get focused again. It taught how to get over rejection and not get down on myself but to see a goal. You have to constantly have this goal in mind and not worry about these small things. I guess these are the lessons that always keep me going and keep me fighting in life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment