Tuesday, December 11, 2012

OH SH*T I'M AN ADULT

A couple of years ago I had this revelation. I looked in the mirror and thought. I am 25 with a job and I pay my bills mostly on time. OH SH*T I'M AN ADULT. Fast forward to now and although I still am an adult I do not know what the F' I am doing. Comedian Joe Rogan has a bit about when we are young we think by the time we are adults we will have everything figured out. Little do we know is that the older we get the more lost we are. At least for me, I try to look like I have my stuff together but my life is one big rubberband ball. Complicated, many colors and it takes a lot of time to unwrap. I thought I would have everything together by now. But shit I dont have anything together. My mom called me the other day and reminded me that I was an adult and I should have my life setup.

Do we ever know what to do or do we just fake the funk and make up things as we go? Or is it just me...Is my growth being stunted? I wonder if these are age old questions or if I have too much time on my hands thinking about useless stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment