Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Things to do

Well, Im about to get a year older. I kind of question if I got wiser at all. I wonder if I have acheived anything. So time to make a new list of things to do. Side note: What is it with Guys and Lists? I love lists. just give a top ten list of anything and I would probably want to see what it is.

Salsa- Yes Salsa! Does it sound gay? Maybe? But I would like to be able to dance. Plus I got a free Salsa app from the amazon App Store. Maybe it will help with my golf and baseball game. I will have more flexible hips and faster feet. I might also get to meet some hot women. Latinas.....

DJing- I always wanted to DJ. Even at my Catholic School 6th grade dances, I always thought the DJ was awesome. Be able to control the mood of the people. I  love music. Im not real creative or talented enough to create music, but maybe I can blended and move the crowd. My goal is to do someones wedding this year. Get everyone crunkin and bumpin. I would love to just blended old school songs with new beats and vica versa.


Guitar- everyone should know an instrument. I learned piano, but sucked. I only learned like the basic basics. I think I can learn a bunch of praise songs.

Tunisia- I have decided to go to Tunisia for missions. I've never gone to missions. I think short term missions can help me and I can help others. My uncle is going to live there for about 2 years. he asked me and I said yeah sure. Lets do it. Pretty excited. 2012 is the year of tunisia. They just had a coup, so I think God is preparing the place for change.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I'm also looking to go somewhere as well this year... How long are you going to Tunisia for?

    When I first read Salsa... I thought you were talking about the dip! Heehee... Always wanted to learn latin dancing but I think I might break my ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salsa is not gay. I think girls like guys who can legitimately dance (not just Dougie, which I can't do, or do the sprinkler system, which I can do). I've always wanted to learn how to swing dance.

    We'll pray for you on Tunisia. Let us know when you go. Enjoy Philly.

    ReplyDelete