Friday, July 1, 2011

Dos Equis

I was driving in the morning and I heard the Dos Equis commercial. I always love those says. My favorites:

Every time he goes for a swim. Dolphins appear.
He once had an akward moment, just to see how it feels
He’s a lover… Not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so Don’t get any ideas.
He divorced twice as many time as he has been married. and the judge gave him everything in each case
the phrase, making love was coined by the first woman lucky enough to sleep with him.
he is fashionably late even when he arrives an hour early
He once thought he was wrong, but he wasn't.
When he says its not you its me. It is really you.
 
I am trying to think of some saying that I can come up with on my own.....
 
Santa leaves him cookies during Christmas time.
He kills two birds with one stone
.....

I think those two were horrible. I will think of more.

2 comments:

  1. there's a chuck norris joke that goes:

    chuck norris can kill two stones with one bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude they are ripping off of chuck norris. only chuck can do it!

    ReplyDelete