Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Dance

I like dancing. Its fun. Yes, I have no rhythm and probably look like a fool, but I like dancing. When I have joy in my heart, dancing lets me express that joy.... I just read that sentence and it sounded really gay......I really dont care who sees me dancing. There is a saying that when you get older, you are more confident in yourself. I pretty much dont care about people laughing at me anymore. I probably look like Elaine from Seinfeld, but Its all good. Dancing with Black people is always fun because they are much better dancers than I am.

I love dancing in the car. It brings me energy and excitement. Am I a little embarrassed when people see me??? Yes, but then I realize I will never see them again. Then, I continue dancing.



1 comment:

  1. Same Dan. I feel the same. Get yo' Groove on!

    ReplyDelete