Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2.99!?!?!?!?!?!

Yesterday, I go into this cafe/bakery to study. I buy a green tea and see a sign "credit card $5 minimum". So I decide to pick a pastery to comply with the rules. They ring me up and its like 4.23. Im like can you ring me up for five and he says nah. So I pick another pastery. I go up there and he rings me up and the total is 7 something. I go "Damn, 3 dollars for this thing?!?" He says to me, "No, its 2.99!" I look at him with my "NINJA PLEASE!" look..........



I ended up buying it anyway.

This is the receipt and pastry.




The smile face is next to the 2.99

1 comment:

  1. dude, you can't get the pastries with the gold ribbons. that's mistake number one. you gotta get the ones with the sticky tape stuff holding it together. no sympathy from me!

    ReplyDelete