Saturday, January 29, 2011

AKA

I am in my cube at work and a little kid appears. He is a scrawny, cute kid. He looks me dead in the eyes and says, "Hi, Panda." He was one of my co workers kid who came at the end of business. In my office, there was a boss of mine(the guy who hired me) started calling me Panda. He means it in a very affectionate and loving way. The nickname caught on quick. Everyone at the office, who kind of knows me ,calls me Panda. I dont mind it , but I think its because Im from the North. We call each other nicknames all the time. In my life, Ive had several.

DP- pretty self explanatory

The Park- my name+ being big

Great Wall of Korea- my race + being big

Kigga- Korean + Nigga; the black people use to call me that

Mr Sunday Morning- I loved wrestling like WWF. We use to wrestle all the time. This wrestler was Mr Monday Night. I thought it was cool to be one day ahead of him. 

Hammerhead- In highschool, my friends called me that because I have a huge head. I remember we went to the boardwalk and I had a little too much to drink after prom. There is this punching machine that measures your punching power. I ran into it head first. I think I got a decent score.

Grimace- The guys at the frat called me that because of an incident at McDonalds.

I walked into the office the other day and found a picture of a panda hanging. I just started cracking up. 

The picture of the panda. Its a little high up; maybe about 7 feet



3 comments:

  1. dude, your mr. sunday morning comment made me crack up at starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nicknames. The Park is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also cracked up at Mr. Sunday morning and your reasoning behind it... LOL.

    ReplyDelete