Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things I want to do by I am 30

I am 26 and it has been almost two months since I have turned 26. I feel that I need to be more goal oriented with my life. Im not sure if I have accomplished many things with my life. I would like not to waste my life and look back on it and say, "What the fuck? I did nothing with my life". So heres my list. Most of them are not real big things, but as long as I can just accomplish some things

Thirty things to do before 30

1 Skydive
2 date a legit model
3 at least be on the way to know what i want to do with my life
4 go to europe
5 learn stick shift
6 learn a new language
7 learn to play an instrument
8 own a tuxedo
9 wear that tuxedo to a bar, just because
10 go back to korea
11 rock climb a real moutain
12 be able to wear a med t-shirt and 32 jeans
13 be able to dunk a small ball
14 run a 8 min mile
15 be in a band
16 be in a meaningful relationship
17 know the bible
18 learn how to tie a bow tie
19 shoot a gun
20 read more
21 have a six pack
22 learn to cook at least 20 dishes
23 be able to change my oil and brakes
24 fight in an octagon
25 own my own business again
26 kill a wild animal
27 go on a safari/cruise
28 fall in love and maybe out of love
29 make my own movie
30 learn to tango
 

1 comment: