Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Let's Be Friends

I liked this one girl and I asked her out. We went on a date and actually wasnt that great. I thought conversation was good towards the end, but maybe not good enough to save it.

My personality is the type not to like many women. Maybe, I am picky or whatever but  that is for a different post. But I thought I liked her a lot. I really liked her personality, she is cool and quirky. 

So, she said the phrase that everybody dreads, "Lets be friends." NINJA PLEASE moment. I mean I think I have enough friends. Its kind of assholish to think that way, but after some contemplation I would like another friend in my life. I should have known because on the "date" it didnt feel like one. It just felt kinda weird. 

Anyways, I was pretty disappointed for about an hour and tried to go to sleep. Fucking coffee, why do I drink thee??? But after about an hour I was kinda-sorta fine with it. I eventually went to sleep. The next morning, as I was waking up, I felt the best I have felt in a long time. I was joyful and happy. Maybe the happiest I have been in a long long while. I wondered, "Why are you happy?" I think I was happy because I got my feelings off my chest and went through with my actions. I accomplished something. Even though the end result wasn't in my favor, I took a risk and did something.

This morning, I felt like I was living. I was a zombie for a while, but now I am living again. I rose from the dead, brushed my shoulders off and went my way back to where people live. I dont know why, but I felt that I got my swagger back. My mojo is back.(insert: Oh behave- Austin Powers). Honestly, I wasn't too excited about the girl after the date. It wasn't like some dates I had, where I wanted to see the person immediately. Singing the song "When Can I see you Again" by babyface. I think thats why it didnt really bother me too much. But I love the feeling of potential love. The feeling that someone you can spend the future with. Call me cheesey, but I dont care. 

One more thing to add...Im gonna start living like I should be. No more sitting on my ass and complaining about stuff not happening in my life. No I will be an earth shaker no matter what. Self encouragement is always good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment