Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Melt with You

I haven't written anything in a really long time. My apologies. But I think its appropriate to start with a praise to God. As I was going home, God shook me. He moved me like only He can. I like to tell people that I'll shake the ish out of them, but thats what God did to me tonight. Only God can melt my heart like that. In a split second, my heart can go from Cold to melted in an instant. As I was listening to the radio, God just chose to hit that switch. I want to Thank God. A feeling where all the love, joy, hope and peace is restored to you. In a single breath and my day, my week, my year was saved. Only God can do magical and miraculous things like that. If you never had that feeling, I pray that you do. Pray to God tonight to give that to you.


 O Lord, Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment