Wednesday, June 20, 2012

bathroom

The bathroom subject has been big in my life right now. So when I was younger I never liked using the public bathroom. I dont think anyone does. I remember taking a poop in elementary school and being so embarrassed. But I had to go really badly. I went to Catholic school and we all had a bathroom time. So I snuck in there. Trying to be discreet as possible, but it was a watery one. Sounded like a bunch of pig slop hitting a puddle. Came out and the kids teased me. By the time I was in highschool, it was pretty normal to take craps. At my job it became a safe haven. A place where I can get away for 15 minutes. We have these motion sensors at work and sometimes the lights would go off while im still on the toilet. Smart phones have revolutionized taking a crap. You dont have to take a magazine in there anymore. You have games, emails, articles and could even do work while your in there now.

Im a fast person on the toliet especially at home. I dont like to waste time. Go in, clean up and leave. Everyone is different. Some people bring their own wet wipes. I think sometimes maybe I should switch it up and become more efficient some way. I dunno we have a whole life of being on the toilet ahead of us.

Heres a funny video:

No comments:

Post a Comment