Monday, August 15, 2011

RiRa

RiRa in Irish means fighting spirit or thats what I have been told. Rira is also a bar/ restaurant. A couple of my friends say it in a chinese/asian accent sounds more fun. Yeah were kinda stupid. The point is we were there the other day and discussed a couple of interesting topics. 

Whats the Craic!!- Its a term oh saying hello. Hows life going. A greeting. I was excited to here the phrase adn kept saying it to people.

The "Break"- So its the separtion between the butt and thigh. Asian women don't really have the break. Black people love the break, but they also love asian women. Kinda weird. Got to say. I love the break.

Bottom Boob. So at Rira they had a costume contest. They called it Redneck Hoedown. My friend was wearing a shirt that had cut off sleeves. He was talking to these two girls. He said he was revealing "side boob". He was talking to some girl and said that she was revealing a lot of "top boob" normal cleavage. After a while I started talking to her, she mentioned the "top boob". I told her that I have a lot of reverence towards the "top boob", but I love the "bottom boob". Now you might ask why??? Well, "bottom boob" is always pretty much hidden. So when it does come out. Its like a awesome surprise. Like getting a present when its not your birthday. "Bottom Boob" is so rare that makes it all the more precious. Spotting "bottom boob" is like seeing a shooting star. You can't help but be mezmerized by it.

Ok so this post was pretty stupid. I will load pictures for examples, when I am not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment