Monday, January 12, 2015

Things I learned from the weekend

Taste and see that the Lord is good.

Kevin Spacey and Michael Keaton true OGs

Jennifer Lopez has some nice Golden Globes Jeremy Renner gets mad credit for saying what everyone was thinking.

I love Tina Fey. I would definitely marry her. She like my ideal woman. Smart, funny, beautiful, Eagles fan.....

You can''t find your true self unless you find it in God first

You will not understand freedom until you have freedom. Not until you have freedom will you find your true purpose.

Life of Walter Mitty can have a freeing affect on people

I want to try Chinese food in Italy. They give you fried ice cream instead of a fortune cookie.

Poland has good ice cream.

Korean bakeries are not as good as they were in the past.

Macon is considered Metro Atlanta






No comments:

Post a Comment