Thursday, January 12, 2012

54/100 Philly Part 1; Second Childhood

Philly. One of the best things about Philly was probably seeing my friends. So my friends and I go to this Korean bar. I see some people I know and they were doing some shit they use to do like ten years ago. My friends and I were like thats messed up. They were hanging out with young girls and everything. I saw some of my other friends and they still look like they are doing the same things we were doing in highschool.

As Nas says, people are living in their second childhood. Some of these people I dont see them growing just wanting to do the same things. Or more appropriately them not wanting to grow. Kinda pathetic, if you ask me. We are grown up people and we should not act like little kids. Not that we have to act all stuffy and old, but not like little frat boy douche bags. Act like your a freaking man.

No comments:

Post a Comment