Sunday, December 12, 2010

Somebody's Sleeping in MY Bed!!

I was out of town for most of the weekend last Friday. I came home Sunday. I was tired and exhausted. I kind of just wanted to lay in my bed and rest. To my surprise, I find something moving in my bed....It was a bald naked man.... Sorry I lied he was in his boxers. I was kind of pissed. It turns out that this guy was actually my friend's friend, but I dont think you should really be sleeping in a stranger's bed.

Actually, I've had a couple of experiences with sleeping with strange men. I know that that comment will come to bite me back sometime.

I was at this guy's house a friend of a friend. It was a good enough time and he said that we can sleep over. He said that his parents weren't home and that we can sleep in any room that we would like. After a couple of more hours, I decide to call it a night . I walk into the first room and fall asleep. The next morning my friend's friend is telling my friend that I'm a weird person. My friend asks "why?" He said that I went into the room that my friend's friend was sleeping in and I just laid right next to him and slept. He said that my feet were in his face when he woke up. It ended up that me and the other guy became friends.

Another event was when I was 12. I wake up and find some guy in my bed( he was fully clothed). I freaked out and ran out of my room. I wake my uncle up and tell him that I found some strange man in my bed. He told me that after a night out (drinking probably) the other guy decided to crash at our house. My uncle said he could sleep in my bed with me in it. Still kind of creeips me out.

Last Halloween, I was really intoxicated. I decided to go sleep. The next day I wake up off the bed and my friend was sleeping in the bed. I find lotion all over me. I talk to some of my friends later and sleep pictures of my friend and I sleeping in the same bed.

Weird things happen in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment